CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

35 weeks pregnant! Only 35 days to go!



Today I had Terry take some pictures of my fast growing belly! We are 35 weeks pregnant today and we are both so excited we only have 35 more days to go! This week we found out we are moving at the end of this month so of course my thought is this baby will come then when everything is in boxes! I have been packing already so that Terry doesn't have too much to do. I figure he can move them as long as I pack them!

3 comments:

Emma said...

moving and pregnant is SO fun! we moved when charlotte was only 10 days old. where are you moving to?

Danielle Akin said...

We are moving to a little house in downtown puyallup on the 29th! Atleast i can just carry him around without him crying right now! :)

Emma said...

hey. what's your blogspot address?