CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Akin Family Thanksgiving at Our house!

Hey everyone sorry it has taken me forever to update this.... been busy trying to get ready for christmas! Here our the family pictures that were taken on Thanksgiving! I think on Christmas we need to try and get some more group shots! :) Thank you everyone for all your help with Thanksgiving it is always a treat to spend time with all of you! Great food, Good conversations, Fun games... what more do you need! Were all excited over here for Christmas excited to see everyone and catch up again! Try and stay warm during this crazy snow storm! I talked with Christina and Shawn tonight sounds like they had A LOT OF SNOW! Looks like its going to be a White Christmas I'm bring my sled and snow gear and maybe I can talk a few of you into playing in the snow and maybe build a snowman or a Snow ball fight! Enjoy!

~Christina~
~Jackie AKA Food Supervisor~


~Tylers playing with scottie~


~Mom~




~Alright I BELIEVE this is Nate~



~Zach I believe! :)~




~The twins and Tyler~

~GREAT BABYSITTERS!~
~Their Hired!~

~Christina and Scottie~

~Scottie Feeding Tyler~

~Crazy Kid~

~Nothing like a little training!~


~Scottie Playing Guitar Hereo~

~Shawn Being Christina's Model!~

~Steven going to get Tyler~
~Uncle Steven got him!~


~Terry and Danielle~

~I don't know what he's doing!~Tyler Spending time with Grandma & Grandpa Akin~


~Grandpa Akin & Tyler~

~What Mom I didn't do it~

0 comments: